A streaming service for all Disney content is called Disney Plus (sometimes spelled Disney+). However, a lot of people have trouble accessing their favourite films and television episodes, particularly those that are available abroad where Disney+ isn’t currently available. You can find out how to resolve the Disney Plus Error code 73 in this post and take advantage of your daily dosage of Disney-related content.
Method 1: Turn off your VPN
A VPN connection is the most likely culprit behind Disneyplus Error code 73. The website tries to identify VPN connections in order to safeguard region-locked material; if it does, an error screen will appear anytime you attempt to view a video or movie.
The quickest solution to resolve error number 73 if you’re using a VPN is to momentarily deactivate your VPN. If Disneyplus.com/begin is accessible where you are, this shouldn’t be a problem, and you should be able to continue watching material on the website.
- First of all, click on Windows + R keys on the keypad. This is going to bring up the Run Utility.
- Then, type Control and press the Enter key on your keyboard. This will launch the classic Control Panel application.
- Select Network Connections by clicking. Your VPN connection should be listed in the new pop-up window.
- By highlighting its symbol, choose the VPN that you are now using.
- In the Network Tasks menu, select the “Change settings of this connection” link.
- Click Uninstall under the Networking option at the top of the window. To turn off the VPN, simply press the Yes button.
- Try to access Disney+ content after successfully turning off your VPN to see if error code 72 reappears.
Method 2: Turn on location services
To submit the essential information for verification, you might need to allow your location services if you’re using a smartphone to access Disney Plus content. This can be accomplished in one of two ways, depending on your smartphone.
Steps to Allow location services on iPhone
- Directly, go to the settings icon,
- There you will find the option Privacy.
- After that, you will see the option Location Services.
- Lastly, there you will find a button to turn it on by clicking on it. And it will turn green. That’s it by doing these steps you will be able to access your Disney+ content.
Steps to Allow location services on Android
- Firstly, Open Settings on your mobile phone.
- Then, click on Security & Privacy option. There you will find Location access.
- Ensure that, the Access my location toggle is set to On.
- Lastly, After completing this, you will be able to access your Disney+ content on your Android phone.
Method: 3 Use a different VPN
You can still try to access Disney+’s content if it isn’t currently available in your nation by utilizing a different VPN provider. Some VPNs are more effective than others at avoiding detection; generally speaking, paid providers are more dependable and offer a better connection than free ones.
Method 4: Reset your Wi-Fi connection
Occasionally, all it takes to get Disney plus begin code operating is to simply reconnect your network.
- Use the menu in your taskbar, which is located in the bottom right corner of the screen, to access your connections.
- Then, tap on your active connection and select the Disconnect option.
- At last, Before reconnecting to your internet connection, wait 30 to 60 seconds. Try and see if you can watch Disney+ stuff after that.
Method 5: Temporarily disable your antivirus
Antivirus software is famous for interfering with internet connections, stopping apps and services from functioning properly, and generally causing issues with PCs. By temporarily stopping your antivirus, you can determine if it’s the source of the Disney+ Error code 73.
It should be noted that this approach is not advised because using your computer unprotected is dangerous. If you are aware of the dangers and have a system backup to repair any possible damage, only proceed.
- Select Task Manager by performing a right-click on an empty area of your taskbar.
- Don’t forget to click the “Mode information” button to expand details if the Task Manager is open in compact mode.
- Using the header menu at the window’s top, select the Start-up tab.
- Locate your antivirus program on the list, then choose it by making a single click.
- Click the Disable button located in the bottom right corner of the window. You can stop the software from running when your device powers up by doing this.
- Try restarting your computer to see if you can access Disney+ content.
In case, Don’t be hesitant to contact our customer service staff if you require any additional assistance; they are accessible around the clock. For more in-depth articles on productivity and modern technologies, come back soon!
Further, Will you take interest in receiving offers, deals, and discounts to purchase our items at the lowest possible cost? Don’t forget to enter your email address below to sign up for our newsletter! Get the most recent tech news delivered to your email and be the first to receive our productivity tips.