On March 16, 2022, when you sign up for Disney Plus.com/begin, the network will invite you to select content ratings for each member of your family as part of its new parental controls. It will ask you to alter your content rating from TV-14. This has a bit of restriction, on TV-MA when you launch the app (no restrictions). If you don’t make a decision, a TV-14 rating will automatically assign to you.
(Why was the previously very family-friendly service given the new TV-MA rating? Possibly, also the reason can be getting a number of Marvel programs, including Daredevil and Luke Cage. Which don’t come under the “family-friendly” umbrella).
The steps below will help you to overcome this situation for your PC. Also, the same process will go for mobile or TV apps:-
- First of all, as you open the app, you will find a specific promotional display. Just click on Continue.
- Afterward, it will then provoke you with the option to access the “whole catalog”. Either, in other words, set your rating to TV-MA (nothing left out) as opposed to TV-14. Which leaves out more “adult” content. If you want to maintain everything in your selection, choose Full Catalog. If you choose Not Now, your rating will remain TV-14.
- Your choice will need to be verified with a password.
- Then, you will have the chance to form a Profile PIN after finishing that. This prevents other family members, such as cheeky teenagers, from accessing or editing your profile.
- At that time, the content ratings for the other profiles in your home can be set. You can change the account’s classification to TV-MA. If it belongs to an adult, children’s accounts will not have that choice.
By selecting Edit Profiles from your personal symbol, you can modify your ratings (or any other preferences) afterward. Then, the ratings can modify by selecting your profile, going to Content Rating, and doing so.