Cricut.com/setup is a machine that prints and cuts design for you. If you need a machine that works on your commands and provides designs according to your need for school projects or commercial work then Cricut is the best option for you. Cricut machine has numerous tools that help an individual to make the minute to large designs on any material. If you have not purchased the Cricut machine yet and need one then right now purchase it from the online store or offline market. There are 3 versions i.e. Cricut Joy, Maker, and Explore available for you. The setup process remains on our side.
Here you will be able to know the setup of your purchased Cricut machine. The process will be similar to all the versions. So be connected with the procedures listed below.
What is cricut.com/setup?
It is a process explaining the setup of the Cricut machine right from the beginning to the final cut. The process is as follows;
- First of all, purchase the Cricut machine from the online market or retail store.
- As you receive the package, unbox the package and remove the outer covering of the machine.
- Now join all the cables i.e. the power cable to the machine and at the same time to the power socket.
- Then again connect the USB cable to your computer and the Cricut machine.
- Now go to the cricut.com/setup website.
- Here proceed to select the model of your Cricut machine.
- Then download the setup file which is in .exe format.
- Now go to the downloads folder and open the setup file.
- Complete the Cricut registration if you are a first-time user.
- Then sign in to your Cricut account.
- Finally, make a trial cut by inserting the material into the tray.
How to set up Cricut on my windows Pc?
To setup Cricut on your windows Pc you need to go through the following steps;
- Turn on your Cricut machine as well as the windows Pc.
- Then go to the windows Bluetooth settings and turn the Bluetooth on.
- Again click on the Add a device button.
- A tab asking you to select the device type opens.
- Select a Bluetooth device.
- Then simply click on it and then select the Cricut Bluetooth name.
- The name will be generally, Explore, Joy and Maker.
- Among these three names whichever will show up, you need to press it.
- Then press the pair button.
- Sometimes it asks you to enter the password.
- The two possibilities for entering a password are either ‘0000’ or ‘1234’.
- Finally, open the web browser on your pc.
- Go to cricut.com/setup link on the browser.
- Then selecting the Cricut machine and model, press the download button.
- Before it doesn’t forget to tick the checkbox.
- Now go to the download location.
- Here install the Cricut design space application and provide all the permissions to it.
- Then after, create the Cricut id by entering the product setup mode.
- Enter the details such as email address, password, name, and country.
- Now confirm the successful connection of your Cricut machine.
- Finally, go further and then select any design templates as provided in the Cricut design space application.
- These designs are for the confirmation and trial cut process.
- So select the designs.
- Insert the proper material into the material tray of the Cricut machine.
- Press the load-up button.
- Then finally press the go button.
- This is the setup for your Windows device.
How to set up Cricut on my android handset?
To set up the Cricut machine on your android handset you need to follow the procedure given below;
- First of all turn on the Cricut machine so that the Bluetooth also turns on.
- Then go to the Bluetooth settings of your android handset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and scroll down to the available device list.
- For the first time, you will need to pair up the Cricut Bluetooth connection.
- It can be performed by just pressing the Bluetooth name of your Cricut device and then the pair button.
- Finally, your connection is established.
- Now come on your android screen.
- Here go to the play store.
- Then enter the Cricut design space in the search bar.
- Install the application from here.
- Then open the application and create a new circuit id or simply create the Cricut account.
- Now confirm the stability of your Bluetooth connection by pressing the continue button.
- Select any design eg, The elephant design.
- Insert the material into the material tray and then load it up.
- Now according to the material selected and inserted you need to select the pointer tool.
- Insert the pointer tool and finally close the lid.
- Then press the go button on both the design space and Cricut.com/setup machine.
- This is the setup process for your android handset.
- Now enjoy cutting various materials into various designs sitting in any corner of the Cricut Bluetooth connection.
How to set up Cricut on my MAC device?
To setup Cricut on your mac device you need to go through these steps;
- Open your Cricut machine and simultaneously open the MAC device.
- Connect the USB cable to your MAC device.
- Or go to the Bluetooth setting of your MAC device and then connect to the Bluetooth network.
- Now open any internet browser and go to cricut.com/setup.
- Download the setup file from here.
- Install the Cricut setup file.
- Create the Cricut Id.
- Then cut the sample template by inserting the proper material into the tray.
- The proper working of the Cricut machine with the minuteness of the design will confirm the proper Cricut setup.
How to set up Cricut on my iOS device?
To set up the Cricut on your iOS handset you need to follow these simple steps as given below;
- Turn on the Cricut machine as well as your iOS handset.
- Then connect the Bluetooth connection of your Cricut machine to the iOS handset.
- Now go to the app store of your handset.
- Install the application by clicking the get button.
- Then open the application and create or sign to your Cricut Id.
- Finally, get the sample cut.
- As soon as you cut the sample you will be able to know that your setup for the cricut.com/setup is successful.
Also, Visit Here to setup your ij.start.canon printer with some easy steps.